Apply Here:- Vidhwa Pension List UP 2022 Online Application Form, List, sspy.up.gov.in Status: UP Widow (Vidhwa) Pension Scheme 2022 List, Apply Online Direct Links Given below on this web page. Under the Widow Pension Scheme, financial assistance of Rs 6000 is provided annually by the UP government. If you also want to get the benefit of the Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022, then apply online now. Schemes are run from time to time by the state governments for the welfare and help of women. One of these is the “Widow Pension Scheme or the Grant-in-Aid scheme to destitute women after the death of the husband”. 6000 rupees financial yearly for widow women by the government of Uttar PradeshAssistance is given. This amount is directly transferred to the bank account of the widow woman. So that no middleman can disturb them.
UP Widow Pension Scheme 2022 sspy.up.gov.in
The UP government has started the “Women Widow Pension Scheme” for the welfare of widowed women so that they too can earn their living. The benefit of this scheme will be given to the widowed women living below the poverty line of Uttar Pradesh. The age limit for this has been fixed from 18 years to 60 years.
Widow Pension Scheme run by the state government has been started for those women whose husband has died due to any reason. The Uttar Pradesh government will provide Rs 500 to such women as a pension every month so that all those women can earn their living.
Highlights of UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2022
|scheme name||Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme|
|Department Name||State Welfare Department, UP|
|How to Apply||Online|
|financial aid||500/- per month|
|Official Helpline Number||1800 419 0001|
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022 Application Standard / Qualification
- Applicant widow woman should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and not more than 60 years.
- Income statement: The annual income limit of the applicant and his family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh per annum from all sources. Otherwise, you cannot apply for this scheme.
- The applicant is taking the benefit of pension from any other scheme of the state or central government. You can get the benefit of only one scheme/pension.
Documents for SSPY UP Widow Pension Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- ration card, voter card
- Income certificate
- bank account passbook
- Birth certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- husband’s death certificate
- Residence Proof (Domicile)
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022 Online Application Form
How to apply on the Unified Social Pension Portal? If you also want to apply for Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme, then follow the steps given below:
- First of all open the Integrated Social Pension Portal (sspy-up.gov.in) (a Direct link is available below).
- Then click on Destitute Women Pension >> Apply Online.
- Now you have to fill out the application form for women’s welfare department, destitute women’s pension after the death of husbands.
- You need to know District, Resident, Name, Gender, Category, Husband Name, Full Address, Tehsil, Mobile Number, Bank Details, Income Details, Documents Uploaded – Passport Size Color Photograph, Date of Birth / Age Certificate, Death of Husband Fill the details of the certificate, etc.
- Finally, enter the security code and click on the “ Submit ” button. Your application form will be submitted and you must take a photocopy of it.
Direct Link – UP Vidhwa Pension Online Form 2022
UP Widow Pension Scheme Benefits
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the widowed poor women of the state.
- Under the Widow Pension Scheme, Rs 500 will be given as assistance every month.
- The economically poor women in need of the state government will be able to get financial assistance and will be able to live their life well.
UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana List 2022-23
You can get the information on Uttar Pradesh Widow Mahila Pensioner List through an online medium. For this, you have to go to the Unified Social Pension Portal. After that go to destitute women pension and after that click on pensioner list. Now Select District >> Development Block >> Gram Panchayat and Check Your Name in Pensioner List. Download UP VIdhwa Pension Yojana List 2022 of Beneficiaries from the official portal.
UP Vidhwa Pension Status 2022-2023
After applying online, you can check the status of your application through the Uttar Pradesh Integrated Social Pension Portal. For this you have to click on Destitute Women Pension >> Applicant Login. You must have got the login ID while filling out the online form of the Women Widow Pension Scheme. Check UP Vidhwa Pension Status 2022-23 online from SSPY UP Official website through login.
FAQs – UP Widow (Vidhwa) Pension Scheme 2022
Question: How much amount will be given every month under the Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme?
Answer: Under the Widow Pension Scheme UP 2022, Rs 500 will be given every month.
Question: Can I get the money from the Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme directly into my bank account?
Answer: Yes, the Uttar Pradesh government puts the money of the destitute women’s pension scheme directly in the bank account itself. You can find out about this by going to your bank.
Question: How to check UP Widow Pension Scheme Status?
Answer: To know the status of the Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme, you have to log in to the Unified Social Pension Portal – sspy-up.gov.in.
Question: Where to get the UP Widow Pension Scheme List 2022?
Answer: You can get the UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana List 2022 from the official website. The link is given above.
If in your mind also Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022 || UP Widow Pension Scheme – If you have any questions then you can ask by commenting in the comment section below. Stay with us for more latest information.