UP Residence Certificate -: Residence certificate is issued by the state government. For the proof of people living in Uttar Pradesh, such as the name of the person, father’s name, mother’s name, his home address, tehsil, police station and other information, Residence Certificate is made to authenticate.
In which complete information related to the place of residence of the person is given. If you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh, and have not yet generated your residence certificate, then do so soon. To make a domicile, you can now apply online, the information of which we are telling you through the article. For that you have to read the below article very carefully.
UP Residence Certificate Domicile/Residence Certificate What is it?
Residence certificate is a very important document for any person. Which is very important for us to make. We need Residence Certificate in many things, such as making income certificate, taking advantage of government schemes taken out by the government, for getting scholarship in school, college etc. We need residence certificate. Is.
Earlier, residence certificates were made offline, which took a lot of time and people had to make rounds of government offices. But now you can make domicile/residence certificate online by sitting at home. Due to which you will save time and domicile certificate will be generated without any hassle. If you are interested, then we have given complete information related to the residence certificate in the article like – How to make domicile certificate ? What are the benefits of a residence certificate? And what documents are required to make it, etc. All the information is given to you in the article below. For this you have to read the article carefully.
Uttar Pradesh Residence Certificate 2022 Highlights
If you also want to get information related to applying for Uttar Pradesh residence certificate, then you can read the information available in the table given below. This table is as follows –
|article name||How to Apply Uttar Pradesh Residence Certificate|
|state name||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application fee||10/- only|
|beneficiary||citizens of the state|
|Experiment||in the form of domicile certificate|
Documents required for making residence certificate
To make any certificate or to take advantage of any scheme, we need many important documents. Those that have to be made in advance. Today we are giving information about one such document which is called residence certificate. Creating a Residence Certificate is very important, because without it we are not able to complete many works. If you have to make your residence certificate, then you are giving information about the documents related to it in the list below.
- Aadhar Card]
- Ration card
- Voter ID Card
- Birth certificate
- self declaration certificate
- 10th class mark sheet
- driving license
- Passport size photo
Facilities available on e-Sathi Portal
What other facilities are available to the beneficiaries on the e-sathi portal . Its list is given below in the article. You can get information about the facilities available on the e-Sathi portal through the information given below. Look through the points given below –
- Basic address proof
- caste certificate
- handicap certificate
- Status Certificate
- widow pension
- Application for employment registration
- employment registration application
- apply for new ration card
- Birth certificate
- Khatauni copy
- old age pension application
- death certificate etc.
Benefits of UP Residence Certificate
If we make any document, then we get some benefit from them. We are giving you information about the benefits of residence certificate in the article, for that you have to read the steps given below carefully.
- Residence certificate is used to take advantage of the scheme taken out by the government.
- Domicile certificate is required to get admission in school/college.
- Used to apply for government jobs
- It is necessary to make other documents like income certificate, caste certificate, death certificate etc.
- To get scholarship in school and college, domicile certificate has to be shown.
How to Apply Uttar Pradesh Residence Certificate Online?
Now you can apply online by visiting the official website of Uttar Pradesh to make the original residence certificate, its complete process has been given to you in the article below. By which you can easily apply, for that you have to follow the steps given in the article.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh E-Sathi, edistrict.up.gov.in .
- After that the home page opens in front of you.
- There you have to create your User ID, for that click on Newly Registered User Login on the home page.
- After that the registration form opens in front of you. There you have to fill the asked information, after which your login ID is created. The format of the registration form can be seen in the picture given below.
- After which you have to login, to login, you have to enter your name, password, captcha code in the form and submit it. In the picture below you can see the login dashboard.
- Then a page opens in front of you where you have to click on the option of fill application.
- The list opens on your screen, out of which you have to click on the residence certificate.
- After which the form opens in front of you. You can also see the format of the form in the picture given below.
- Now you have to fill the information asked in the application form carefully.
- After that upload the documents in the application form and save the form by clicking on enter option.
- Now the information given by you will be shown on the next page, verify all the details and fill the application fee by clicking on pay service fee.
- After the fee payment, your residence certificate application process is completed.
How to check login details?
- To check the login details, candidates have to first visit the official website of the portal edistrict.up.gov.in .
- After that the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- There by entering the login id in the home page and submit.
- Now a new page opens in front of you, there you will see the option to view login details, click on it.
- Then the information of login details like- applicant name, date of birth, residential address, district, mobile number, mail id etc. opens in front of you.
How to take print out of application?
Here we are going to tell you the process of taking the print out of Uttar Pradesh Domicile Certificate 2022 through some easy steps. By following these steps you can take a print out of the application . These steps are as follows –
- Candidates who have applied for Residence Certificate , if they want to print out the application then they have to first visit the official website of e-Sathi portal.
- After that the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- Enter the login id in the home page and click on submit.
- Now in the new page opened in front of you, you have to click on the option of Print Application.
- Then enter the application number in the newly opened page.
- After entering the application number, click on Save option.
- Then the application form will open in front of you, from there you can take a print out.
How to Apply Residence Certificate Offline?
You can apply offline to make a residence certificate, its information has been given to you in the article below. For this you have to follow the given steps.
- To make the residence certificate offline, you have to first go to the Jan Suvidha Kendra / Municipality / CSC Center and take the residence registration form.
- Fill the registration form carefully.
- After this you have to attach the documents asked in the form.
- Attach your passport size photograph and after checking the complete form submit it to the office.
- After that your documents will be verified.
- After the completion of the entire process, your residence certificate is issued.
- After which your residence certificate is generated in 30 days .
- Then you can get the residence certificate from the nearest office.
How to Download Residence Certificate?
You can download the residence certificate by visiting the official website of UP, whose complete process is given below. You can follow the process given below –
- First of all you have to go to the official website of e-district of Uttar Pradesh.
- After that the home page opens in front of you. Click where services are written.
- After that a page opens in front of you in which online services will be written, click on it and open it, now you have the option of residential certificate , open it.
- After which your residence certificate form opens. You can also download it.
Residence Certificate Self-Declaration Form
Direct link is being given to you to download self-declaration certificate. You can download self-declaration certificate by clicking here .
e-district portal details
The e-district project is a state mission mode project running under the e-governance plan, whose main objective is to computerize public centric services. The entire system sequence has been computerized in this project. Services related to certificate, complaint, public distribution system, pension, exchange, khatauni, revenue litigation and registration in employment centers have been included in the e-district project.
By implementing the project in all the districts of the state, service centers have been set up for providing facilities to the general public and for distribution of services. At the Panchayat level, this service center will be established by the District Service Provider (DCP) organization. The entire development and technical operation of the software is being done by the National Informatics Center E-District Project Uttar Pradesh Unit. The certificates issued under this project have also been integrated with the Digital Locker project of the Government of India.
Uttar Pradesh Domicile Certificate 2022
What is the website for making Uttar Pradesh residence certificate?
The website for making UP residence certificate is edistrict.up.gov.in . We have provided you the link of this website in this article. You can fill the online application form for residence letter by visiting this website.
Why is a residence certificate made?
For the proof of the people living in Uttar Pradesh, such as the person’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, tehsil, address, police station and other related information, the original residence certificate is made.
What are the benefits of making a residence certificate?
To take advantage of the scheme taken out by the government, to apply for government job, to get scholarship in school colleges and to make other documents (death certificate, birth certificate, income certificate, ration card etc. Original residency is required.
What is needed to make a residence letter?
Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Income Certificate, Two Passport Size Photographs of the Applicant, Marksheet of Class X XII, Self-Declaration Certificate, Voter Card.
Can we apply online for making Domicile/Residence certificate?
Yes, you can apply online for making Domicile / Residence certificate, here you have to apply by visiting the official website of E-Sathi of Uttar Pradesh, whose information is given to you in the article.
How to download self-declaration certificate?
The process to download Self Declaration Certificate is provided in this article.
How to make domicile certificate offline?
To make Domicile/Residence certificate offline, visit Jan Suvidha Kendra/Municipality/CSC Center.
From there you have to take the registration form.
After taking the form, fill the information asked in the form and attach the relevant documents with the form. Now submit the form to the same office from where you got your form
What is the helpline number related to Residence Certificate UP?
For any other type of information, candidates should contact on helpline number -0522-2304706 . By calling there candidates can get all the information.
How to Download UP Residence Certificate Self-Declaration Form ?
You can easily download the UP residence certificate by clicking on the link given in our article to download the self-declaration form.
How long is the residence certificate valid?
Let us tell you that there is no limit on the validity of the original residence certificate.
If candidates are facing any kind of problem while applying for residence certificate or want to get information related to domicile certificate then you can contact on Uttar Pradesh E-Sathi Helpline Number – 0522-2304706 . We hope that the information given by us will help you in getting your UP residence certificate made.