Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana Online |National Health Insurance Scheme Registration | Apply Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
The National Health Insurance Scheme has been launched by the Central Government to provide social security to the poor citizens of the country . Under this scheme, the poor people who are working people in unorganized sectors are people. Health insurance provided by the central government to provide medical protection to them will be provided by the central government to provide medical protection to them. With the help of National Health Insurance Scheme , the government will pave the way for providing cashless treatment to the poor citizens of the country in case of hospitalization.
National Health Insurance Scheme
Unorganized sector workers and their families (unit of five) will be covered under this scheme. One of the major insecurities for the workers in the unorganized sector is their frequent falling ill and the need for medical care and hospitalization of these workers and their family members. Despite the expansion in health facilities, their disease remains one of the biggest causes of human deprivation in India. Under the National Health Insurance Scheme , free medical facilities will be provided to the people of the country in the form of health insurance. RSBY has been launched by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India to provide health insurance coverage to the below poverty line (BPL) families. Has been.
RSBY Smart Card
Under this scheme, a RSBY Smart Card will be provided to the poor people of the country. With the help of which people can get free medical facilities in hospitals. This list is mainly prepared by the state government. Most of the maintenance hospitals in the state have been empaneled. Each state will have its own list. Thus, the patient needs to check the list before taking admission in any hospital. The most important function of the Smart Card is that it enables cashless transactions in the enrolled hospitals and these benefits can be availed anywhere across the country. The people of the country can get their treatment only in the hospitals listed by the government.
Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana Highlights
|scheme name||National Health Insurance Scheme|
|started by||by central government|
|beneficiary||poor people of the country|
|Objective||Providing health insurance to poor citizens|
Objective of National Health Insurance Scheme
As you know that there are many people in the country who are not able to get their treatment when they fall ill due to financial weakness. Due to which sometimes people die. In view of all these problems This Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana has been started by the Central Government . Under this scheme, to provide health insurance to the economically weaker workers of the unorganized sectors of the country. Through which all the people can get their treatment free of cost in the listed hospitals. Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana aims to provide protection to BPL families from financial liabilities arising out of health shocks , including hospitalisation.
Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
- The benefits of this scheme can be availed by the families of the unorganized sectors.
- Under Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana , health insurance of Rs 30000 will be provided by the government to the workers of the unorganized sectors.
- Unorganized sector workers and their families (unit of five) will be covered under this scheme.
- The insurance cover under Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana will be valid for one financial year only. To avail the cashless medical treatment benefit, the policy holder has to renew the card on an annual basis.
- The central and state government will provide the medical insurance premium. The beneficiary has to pay only Rs.30. This amount will be used for renewal of the card.
- Under this scheme, free treatment will be available only in those hospitals which will be selected by the government.
- About 10 crore poor and vulnerable families and up to 05 lakhs will be able to benefit from this scheme. As of now, under this scheme, a cover of Rs 30,000 is provided to the families for the treatment. For this, more than 1.5 lakh health wellness centers will be opened across the country. In which special training of control will also be given along with information about the investigation and handling of diseases.
Eligibility for National Health Insurance Scheme
- The applicant must be an Indian resident.
- The benefit of cashless medical insurance will be given to those people who come under the category of Below Poverty Line (BPL). Thus, people who belong to low income group family and who have BPL card,
- The salary package of people working in the unorganized sectors under this scheme is not very high. They will be considered eligible under this scheme.
- Unorganized sector workers who fall under BPL category and their family members (family unit of five members) will get benefits under the scheme.
- In case the insurance holders want to avail cashless facility, they have to provide the smart card at the counter of the hospital. Without this card, benefits cannot be obtained.
- The policy holder will have to pay Rs 30 to get the card.
Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Ration card
- BPL certificate
- income certificate
- Address proof
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY)?
- Under this scheme, the list will be prepared by the survey agencies in all the areas by the government and BPL families will be identified. Once the list is prepared, it will be transferred to the office of the insurance policy companies, which have been selected by the authority.
- It will be the responsibility of the policy agents to contact the BPL families and encourage them to get medical insurance policies. It will be the responsibility of the insurance company to list the people under this scheme.
- Registration centers will be set up in the respective area. If the area is located far inland, insurance company owners will set up mobile enrollment camps.
- On the day of enrollment, all the interested candidates have to visit the registration centres. They have to go and get their insurance cards made. Agents will use the machines to record the biometric data of the candidate.
- After this, the fingerprints of the candidates will be scanned and photographs are taken, then the agent will issue the health insurance card, which will also be called RBSY smart card. This will be provided by printing the card through a special printing machine.
- The biometric details of the candidate and the family members will be stored in the chip. After payment of thirty rupees by the beneficiary and after attestation of the smart card by the concerned officer an information pamphlet containing the details of the scheme and the list of hospitals along with the smart card is given to them.
- This process usually takes less than 10 minutes. The card is given in a plastic cover.
- To get more information related to the scheme, you can get it by visiting the official website of the scheme.