Punjab Labor Card Apply Online | Punjab Labor Card Registration | E-Labor Portal Online | Benefits of e-labor portal
Punjab Government has launched online e-portal for Punjab Labor Card Registration . All the workers, employees of the state can register by visiting this online portal and get their labor card made. Through this labor card, the workers of the state can get the benefits of all the government schemes being started by the state government. Today we will tell you how you can do Punjab labor card registration , read this article till the end to get all the information and take advantage of all the services.
National Informatics Center (NIC) has specially created this portal for labor laws and safety, health and welfare of workers. Online facilities will be provided to the workers of Punjab through this online e-labor portal . To get the benefit of this online portal, all the employees of the state will have to register on this portal. After registering, all the facilities available on this portal will be provided by the Punjab Government to all the registered employees and workers. Through this e-labor portal , benefits will be transferred directly to the employees and workers of the state in their bank accounts. So that they do not have to face any kind of troubles.
Purpose of Punjab Labor Card
As you know that before the start of this online portal, the workers of the state had to make rounds of government offices to get their labor card made and had to do many kinds of troublesome stuff, due to which a lot of their time was also wasted. In view of all these troubles, the state government has launched an official website called e- portal for workers . provide benefits This will also save the time of the workers and they will not have to go anywhere.
Benefits of Punjab E Labor Portal
- This portal will do online registration, online application request through dynamic Common Application Form (CAF), one time document submission, online payment gateway, online processing.
- The e-portal will also have some special facilities like viewing and downloading of inspection reports, filing annual returns, submission of labor welfare contribution through online payment gateway, option for self-certification scheme and access to factory wing and labor wing. Joint Inspection etc.
- Through this portal, the workers of the state will be provided the benefits under various welfare schemes of the Punjab State Labor Welfare Board department directly in their bank accounts.
- Only labor employees of Punjab can apply on Punjab E Labor Portal , apart from this this portal is not for other people.
- By starting this portal by the government, people’s time will also be saved, they will not have to go to the same government offices.
Benefits of schemes provided through Punjab Labor Card
- Stipend Scheme:- Rs 3,000 to 70,000 per annum for children of registered construction workers (from class I to degree course)
- Shagun Scheme : For the marriage of two daughters of registered construction workers- 31,000/- (shagun amount) on the marriage of each daughter. If the girl herself is a registered member, she will be entitled to omen for her marriage under this scheme.
- Funeral Assistance Scheme:- Financial assistance of Rs. 20,000/- will be provided for funeral and funeral expenses in the state of Punjab after the death of a registered construction worker or his family member.
- Cycle Scheme for Children of Construction Workers:- The Board provides one time free cycle for the children of registered construction workers studying in class 9th to 12th in the state of Punjab.
- Financial assistance will be provided for the care of mentally handicapped or handicapped children of construction workers of 20,000/- per annum.
How to do Punjab Labor Card Registration (e-Labor Portal)?
Interested beneficiaries of Punjab who want to register themselves online on the e-labor portal, they should follow the steps given below.
First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of the e-labor portal. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
On this home page, you will see the option of Create New Account . You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. The registration form will open on this page.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like username, last name, email id, mobile number and captcha code etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button. After registering you will have to login with username and password. In this way your registration will be completed.
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the Feedback option at the bottom.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see a form.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this form like department type, email id, mobile number, name, industry name, subject state etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the button of submit feedback.
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the option of Contact us .
You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will get all the details of the contact number.