Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, through this scheme housing facility will be provided to all those poor citizens who do not have a pucca house to live in. The interested beneficiaries of the state who want to see their names in the UP Awas Yojana Gramin List 2022 can check their names in the list through the process given in this article. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List Uttar Pradesh 2022Under this, a list of financial assistance has been issued for more than 6 lakh beneficiaries of the state. Through the central government, arrangements are being made to provide houses to all the poor families by 2022, in which 1 lakh 20 thousand rupees to the beneficiaries of each urban area, and 1 lakh 30 thousand rupees to the beneficiaries of hilly areas. is going
Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme
PMAY-G 2022 – Keeping in view the commitment of the government to provide housing facility to the citizens by 2022 under the Rural Housing Programme, Indira Awas Yojana has been restructured into PMAY-G with effect from April 1, 2016 under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The main objective of the scheme is that all the families living in kutcha and dilapidated houses will be provided pucca houses with basic facilities by 2022. Prime Minister’s Housing SchemeBenefit will be provided to more than 1 crore families under this. Along with residential facility, all arrangements like clean kitchen and toilets will be provided to the citizens. A lot of amendments have been made in this scheme as compared to earlier, earlier 20 square meters were given as houses, which have now been reduced to 25 square meters. And the financial assistance has been increased from Rs.70 thousand to Rs.1 lakh 30 thousand.
With this, the beneficiary citizens will be provided assistance from the SBM-G MGNREGA scheme or any other source of funding for the construction of toilets with 90 and 95 days of wage work from MGNREGA. Various programs will be organized for piped drinking water facility, electricity connection, LPG connection etc. The selection of beneficiaries under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will be done only after the completion of their screening process.
UP Awas Yojana Gramin List 2022
Through UP Awas Yojana Gramin List 2022 – Rs 2,691 crore has been transferred to the bank accounts of 6 lakh beneficiaries of the state so far. Under the scheme, the central government is providing financial help to all those families who belong to the economically lower class and whose houses are kutcha and who do not have a house available to live in. Along with this, the government is also providing financial help to the beneficiaries to get the old house repaired. To make PMAY-G successful, all the services related to the scheme have been made available online by the central government, now the beneficiaries do not need to go to any office to get any information related to the scheme, Ministry of Rural Development Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-RuralCitizens can now get the benefits of all the facilities sitting at home under the portal.
Gramin List Uttar Pradesh PMAY-G 2022
|scheme||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List Uttar Pradesh|
|Portal||Ministry Of Rural Development|
Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana-Gramin
|beneficiary||economically lower class citizens|
Providing residential accommodation for all the beneficiaries
|Relief fund||1 lakh 20 thousand to|
1 lakh 30 thousand
|category||central government scheme|
Objectives of UP Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
The main objective of Awas Yojana Gramin List Uttar Pradesh 2022 is to provide financial help to the people of the lower class to provide housing facility. Under the scheme, the benefit of the scheme will be provided to the families of rural and urban areas. A target has been set by the central government to provide 1 crore housing facilities by 2022. Pradhanmantri Awaas Yojana will be implemented through e-governance model AwasSoft and Awas App . AawasSoft based website through which services are provided in electronic form. The main goal of UP Awas Yojana Gramin List 2022 is to provide a systematic facility to all the citizens of the state to live.
Features of Uttar Pradesh Housing Scheme
- This scheme will be made successful by the combination of various schemes.
- Under the UP Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana , housing facility will be provided to 2.95 beneficiaries by 2022.
- The space for housing construction has been reduced from 20 square meters to 25 square meters, in which now a clean kitchen will also be provided to the beneficiary families.
- Under the scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh 20 thousand will be provided to the families living in flat areas.
- Along with this, financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh 30 thousand will be provided to the families living in the hilly areas.
- Financial assistance of Rs 12000 will be provided to the beneficiaries for the construction of toilets through Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin SBM-G or MNREGA.
- The approval of the projects of this approval amount will be approved by the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India.
- Apart from financial assistance under Pradhanmantri Awaas Yojana , technical assistance will also be provided in the construction of the house.
How to check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List Uttar Pradesh 2022 ?
Interested beneficiaries of the state of Uttar Pradesh who want to check their name in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List, they can check their name in the list online through the simple steps given below.
- To check UP Awaas Yojana Gramin List 2022 , the beneficiary person has to enter the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin .
- To login to the website , click in the link of IAY PMAYG Beneficiary in the Stakeholders section of the home page .
- In the next page the applicant has to enter his/her registration number in the column of Enter Registration Number.
- If the applicant does not have the registration number, then click on the Advance Search option.
- Now enter all the information given in the next page. Such as State, District, Block, Panchayat, Scheme Name, Financial Year, Name, BPL Number, Account Number etc.
- After filling all the information click on the search option.
- After this, the list of housing scheme will open in the screen of the applicant. Now applicants can check their name in the list.
- In this way, the process of checking the name of the beneficiary citizen in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List Uttar Pradesh 2022 is completed.
UP Awas Yojana Gramin List 2022
The list of all the districts of the state is shown below, under which they can check their name in the list according to their district.
|10||Sultanpur||47||Sant Kabir Nagar (Bhadohi)|
|11||hathras||48||Gautam Budh Nagar|
Questions and answers related to Uttar Pradesh Housing Scheme
When was the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana launched?
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been launched on 1st April 2016.
Which citizens of the state can apply for Uttar Pradesh Gramin Awas Yojana?
People from economically weaker sections can apply for Uttar Pradesh Gramin Yojana and can get a better residential facility for themselves.
How much assistance will be provided to the citizens through PMAY-G scheme?
Under the scheme, the beneficiary citizens living in the hilly areas will be given approval of Rs.1 lakh 30 thousand and the families living in the plain areas will be provided assistance of Rs.1 lakh 20 thousand.
Can the beneficiary citizens of the state get assistance under this scheme to repair their old house?
Yes, in this scheme, for the repair of kutcha houses, the beneficiary citizens can get financial assistance for the pucca construction of their house.
What are the necessary documents a citizen should have for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PMAY-G ?
Aadhar card, Voter card, BPL certificate, Affidavit of kutcha house, all details of bank account, income certificate, documents related to land, MNREGA job card, all documents related to the applicant must be with the applicant for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
How many lakh beneficiaries were provided financial assistance under the Uttar Pradesh Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022?
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022, a financial amount of Rs 26.91 crore has been provided to more than 6 lakh people of the state.
For any kind of information related to Uttar Pradesh Awas Yojana List or to solve the problem related to the scheme, the beneficiary citizens can contact on the helpline number given below.
Helpline Number -: 1800116446