Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarojgar Yojana 2021-22 | UP Chief Minister Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Online Application | UP Yuva Swarojgar Yojana Application Form | Chief Minister Youth Self Employment Scheme 2022
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of UP, Shri Yogi Adityanath with the aim of benefiting the youth . Through this scheme, the Chief Minister has targeted to provide employment to the youth and remove unemployment from the country. Friends, as we all know that the youth in our country are still unemployed and due to the increasing population, the problem of unemployment is also increasing. With a liberal approach to this problem, the UP government has come up with various schemes. UP Chief Minister Youth Self Employment SchemeThe main objective of starting was to provide employment to the youth and start their own business. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government to provide employment to the youth. So friends, you are requested to read this article till the end to get complete information about this scheme.
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarojgar Yojana 2022
- Apply for loan before 15th June _ _ _ _
- Chief Minister Yuva Swarozgar Yojana New Update
- What percentage contribution will have to be paid in the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana ?
- UP Chief Minister Yuva Swarozgar Yojana December Update
- How to apply in Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2022?
- Procedure to login to Yuva Swarozgar Yojana _
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarojgar Yojana 2022
Only educated unemployed youth of the state will be considered eligible under this scheme. Financial assistance of Rs.25 lakh for the industry sector and Rs.10 lakh for the service sector under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2022 . In addition, margin money subsidy of 25% of the total amount of the project cost will also be given by the government. A margin of Rs 6.25 lakh will be provided for the paisa industry sector and Rs 2.50 lakh for the service sector. Today through this article, you are going to provide all the information related to Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana like application process, eligibility, documents etc.
Apply for loan before 15th June _ _ _ _
Continuous efforts are being made to promote self-employment through the state government. To increase self-employment, many types of schemes are also operated by the government. But under this Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana , now the government will provide loans to all small and medium industries. Therefore, interested beneficiaries can apply online through the District Industries Promotion and Entrepreneurship Development Center. Under this scheme, maximum 25 lakhs for the manufacturing sector. Loan up to Rs.10 lakh for service sector and up to Rs.10 lakh will be given to eligible beneficiaries of rural and urban areas. This loan will be given to the beneficiaries for only one product in a district. Applications to take advantage of this scheme will be accepted only till June 15, 2021. Under this scheme, subsidy on loan will also be given to the beneficiaries.
Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2021 Highlights
|scheme name||Chief Minister Youth Self Employment Scheme|
|started by||By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath|
|beneficiary||unemployed youth of the state|
|Objective||Financial assistance for employment to the youth of the state|
Chief Minister Yuva Swarozgar Yojana New Update
The Uttar Pradesh government has kept June 15 as the last date for application under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana . The subsidy will also be provided under the scheme to the beneficiaries of this scheme. Under the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana, for the financial year 2021 22, a maximum loan of Rs 250000 for the manufacturing sector and a maximum of Rs 1000000 for the service sector will be provided. Along with this, a maximum subsidy of 25 percent will also be provided under the scheme for the units to be set up in rural and urban areas. Any citizen of Bihar state who is at least high school pass and whose age is between 18 to 40 years under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar YojanaYou can get benefits by applying under The state government has made another announcement for this scheme, according to which if the applicant is receiving subsidy under any other scheme of the central or state government, then that person will not be considered eligible for this scheme.
What percentage contribution will have to be paid in the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana ?
Under this scheme, the general category citizens will have to deposit 10% of the loan amount. Apart from this, other backward classes, minorities, women and disabled beneficiaries, scheduled tribe citizens will have to deposit 5% of the loan amount. With this, if the industry runs successfully for 2 years after the start of the industry, then the loan provided by the government will be converted into a grant.
Purpose of UP Chief Minister Yuva Swarozgar Yojana
As we all know that there are many youths in the state who are unemployed even after getting educated and they are not able to start their employment due to financially weak. Therefore, the Uttar Pradesh government has started Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana. To provide financial assistance for employment to the unemployed youth of the state through this scheme. To reduce the problem of unemployment through this Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2021 . Through this scheme, the people of the state can start their employment. To make unemployed youth of UP self-reliant and empowered through this scheme.
UP Chief Minister Yuva Swarozgar Yojana December Update
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana was launched by the Uttar Pradesh government to promote self- employment . Under this scheme, the loan will be provided by the government for setting up self-employment. To avail the loan, the age of the beneficiary should be between 18 to 40 years and should have the minimum educational qualification of high school. Deputy Commissioner Industries, District Industries Promotion and Entrepreneurship Development Center Jai Dev Yadav has said that a maximum loan of up to Rs 250000 can be taken under this scheme and a maximum loan of up to Rs 100000 can be taken for the service sector. Is. Under this, up to 25% of the sanctioned loan amount is given as per rules.
- Self contribution under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana will be 10% of project cost for general caste and 5% of project cost for backward classes, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, women and differently abled people. If you want to get any information related to this scheme, then you can contact to the office of Deputy Commissioner Industries, District Industries and Enterprises Center on working day.
- Under the UP Yuva Swarojgar Yojana , applications can be made till December 26, 2020. Beneficiaries can apply under this scheme by visiting the official website of the department.
UP Yuva Swarojgar Yojana लाभ लाभ
- Will provide financial assistance to educated unemployed youth of UP.
- SC and ST women will also get reservation under this scheme.
- Under the Yuva Swarozgar Yojana , 21 percent scheduled caste and tribe youth of the state will be benefitted.
- Benefit will be provided to both youth and women of Uttar Pradesh under this scheme.
Eligibility to take application in Chief Minister Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2021
- In this scheme, the rule to apply for being a permanent resident is mandatory.
- The age of taking application under the UP Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2021 should be between 18 years to 40 years.
- Applicant should not have any government job to apply in this scheme.
- Applicant should not have loan in any bank
- To take benefits under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2021, applicants are not eligible to avail any other employment scheme.
- The rules for taking application in this scheme should be applicable only with the Aadhaar card of the bank account.
- To apply for UP Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana applicant must have at least 10th pass.
Documents of Yuva Swarozgar Yojana UP 2021
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Address proof
- identity card
- Certificate of Educational Qualification
- age certificate
- caste certificate
- Pan Card
- bpl ration card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply in Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2022?
Beneficiaries who want to apply for this scheme have to follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Khadi and Village Industries Board. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana . You have to click on this option, after which a new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page, you have to click on the button of new user registration in the left and given tab .
- Now a registration form will open in front of you, you have to select the name of the scheme, applicant’s name, father’s name, mobile number, district etc. in this form.
- After entering all the information, you have to enter the captcha code given in the picture and click on the submit button.
- In this way you can complete the process of application under UP Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana in online mode.
Procedure to login to Yuva Swarozgar Yojana _
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Directorate of Industries and Enterprise Promotion.
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana , on which you will have to click.
- After this a form will open in front of you, in this form you will have to fill username, password and captcha code etc.
- After giving all the information you have to click on the login option.
- In this way you can easily login by the above process.
- Directorate of Industries, Grand Trunk Road Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
- Phone : +91(512) 2218401, 2234956
- ईमेल : dikanpur[at]nic[dot]in , dikanpur[at]gmail[dot]com