In today’s article, we will learn how to make a death certificate , how to apply for death certificate online , what is a death certificate, along with this we will learn about many other things such as documents for death certificate, this certificate What is useful, today in this article we will know well about online death certificate and will discuss it in detail, friends, you will enjoy reading this article a lot, so stay tuned till the end of the article .
When a person dies in the family, then there is an atmosphere of grief in the family, as well as many tasks start getting affected due to the lack of the deceased person, after the death of a person in the family, the deceased person in all the works. It becomes mandatory to apply soil certificate, whether it is a government job or any insurance related work, you definitely need a death certificate.
So let ‘s see how to make online death certificate, hope you will like this article of ours , along with this, after the death of the deceased, the family members also need death certificate in future works, death certificate. Certificate) is a very important document, and one can apply for it through both online and offline means.
- what is death certificate
- how to make death certificate online
what is death certificate
Death certificate is a very important government document which is given to the relatives of the deceased. This certificate is usually used to certify death, in this certificate all the information is available such as the cause of death, time etc.
It is necessary to get it done within 21 days of the death of the deceased and if the relatives of the deceased do not do so then they may also have to pay the fine. For making a death certificate, the family of the deceased also has to pay a prescribed fee, this fee varies from state to state, but only ₹ 10 is charged for making a normal death certificate.
how to make death certificate online
Citizens of any state of the country can apply for birth certificate and death certificate online sitting at home with the help of the official portal of Civil Registration System (CRS) https://crsorgi.gov.in . Applicable in government and non-government organizations. If you also want to know about this then follow these steps
- To apply, you have to first go to the official website, for this you can directly click here , and if you want to search from Google then you have to search crsorgi.gov.in
- Now the option of login and sign up will come in front of you, by clicking on the option of sign up, you have to create your account.
- After that you have to select whether you want to make birth certificate or death certificate.
- After selecting the certificate, you have to fill the information asked in the form correctly, especially enter the email carefully.
- After filling the form, take a print out of it.
- In the printed print out, you will see the address of the registrar’s office at the bottom, by going to that address you have to submit this form.
- Now you will continue to receive the information of the application form from time to time through email, if you want, you can also check its status by visiting the official website.
- The certificate you have applied for will be issued to you within 21 days of submission of the form.
How to check death certificate status online
If you want to check the status of your application form then follow the steps given below
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- After that you have to click on view application status , where you have to enter your application number, after that you have to click on submit button.
- After following all the steps, the application status will come in front of you.
Documents Required for Death Certificate
Friends, if you also need what documents for death certificate, then there is no need to worry, because we will provide you the list of documents for death certificate below , which is something like this.
- The application for death certificate has to be made within 21 days of the death, and this application can be done by the relatives of the deceased person only.
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, and Address Proof.
- Birth certificate, electricity bill, passport etc.
- Notary on the stamp issued by the Tehsil (this stamp is in the name of the applicant)
- The applicant also has to tell what is his relation with the deceased person, how the deceased died, the applicant has to attach all these information along with the documents.
- If the death of the deceased took place in the hospital, then his report has to be given to the hospital, not the relatives of the deceased.
- From time to time, the applicant receives the information related to the certificate on email, if the applicant wishes, he can also check the status of the certificate by logging on to the official site.
What is the benefit of death certificate
Death Certificate is a very important government document, which has many benefits.
- By having a death certificate, the family of the deceased gets the benefit of the bank insurance done by him or the amount lying in the bank account.
- If any house, land, motorcycle or car is registered in the name of the deceased, then all his property is handed over to his family through death certificate.
- If there is any kind of government debt in the name of the deceased, then that debt is also waived due to the death certificate.
- The family members of the deceased can also avail many benefits by having a death certificate.
In order to make this process transparent by the Government of India, the Act 1969 was brought in relation to the death certificate, according to which it is necessary to register the death of the person within 21 days and after that the death certificate within 7 days. The letter is issued.
Prior to the introduction of this Act, this process was very painful, sometimes many rounds of offices had to be made. In view of this, the government took a step in this regard and adopted the Act 1969, so that if a person is saddened by the death of his family, then he does not become more sad due to this process by circling.
What to do if the death certificate is lost
If the death certificate is lost, then in this situation the closest member of the deceased can request to get it made or by which the matter of adoption or settlement has to be settled through the Court of Law, for this, the application for death from the corporation website. You can download the certificate form. By the way, it is necessary to get registration done by going to the Municipal Corporation within 21 days of death.
The person who has died and a photocopy of his death certificate is kept, then on the basis of this, he can apply in the local office and for this online facility is also available in many places.
In how many days is the death certificate issued?
Online death certificate is generated within 1 week. In this way, you can apply for death certificate online from your mobile, laptop sitting at home and can take advantage of this facility run by the government.
If you still do not understand anything, or you want to know some more information related to how to make online death certificate , or want to get information about any other topic, then you can comment below the article. You can also ask us by commenting, we will try to answer your comment as soon as possible.
So friends, how did you like this article of ours, in this article we have learned how to apply for making a death certificate, along with this we have tried to know in detail about the death certificate in this article . I hope that you have liked this article of ours and you will like the information given in this article. If you liked this article of ours, then definitely share it with your friends and close ones.