- How to become a Tehsildar
- what is tehsildar
- how to become tehsildar
How to become a Tehsildar
In this article, we will tell you how to become a Tehsildar Salary Qualification Recruitment Process Tehsildar post is a very prestigious post. In today’s time, anyone who is looking for a job must have thought once in his mind that how to become a Tehsildar and what should be the educational qualification to become this. In this article, I will give you complete information that how you can become a Tehsildar by cracking its selection process and how much will be your salary after becoming a Tehsildar.
If you also want to become a Tehsildar, then first of all you have to complete your studies. Happens . All these take both time and hard work, to study some jobs, a lot of money is also needed, however if you want to prepare for Tehsildar, then you have to work hard here .
As we all know that Tehsildar is the biggest government officer of a tehsil whose main job is to run various works of his tehsil smoothly, so now there is such a big post, so the qualification should also be very good for this, then complete information is given on this . For this you will have to read this article carefully, so let’s start the article and see the complete information in Hindi.
what is tehsildar
Let us tell you that Tehsildar is a state level officer who is working in any one district of the state, he is the chief officer of the Tehsil located in the district and solves the problems of the people of the area under his Tehsil and looks after the village. Is. Tehsildar mainly works related to the land coming in his area, here his main job is to maintain documents, make efforts to avoid natural disaster and settle the matters related to land acquisition.
how to become tehsildar
To become a Tehsildar, after passing the twelfth, first you have to do graduation from a recognized university because only those people who have completed their graduation can apply for the Tehsildar exam . After this you have to prepare for the Tehsildar Selection Test, if you want better results then you can take the help of any coaching institute .
Where you will be prepared well for your examination, most of the students take the help of any institution for this, although you will have to pay fees for this, so now let us tell you the information about the selection process from its basic to if you want to become a Tehsildar. So its educational qualification, age limit and selection process are as follows.
Educational Qualification for the post of Tehsildar
If you want to become Tehsildar then your graduation or post graduation should be complete, because Tehsildar exam can be given only by those candidates who are graduate or post graduate, if you are a student of 10th or 12th class and want to become Tehsildar then you have to go ahead. Must have Bachelor’s degree.
Age Limit to become Tehsildar
If you belong to general category then age limit should be between 21 years to 42 years i.e. minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum is 42 years. Apart from this, if there are reservations in your state, then according to the reservation, the reserved categories get a lot of relaxation in the age limit. ST / SC get a relaxation of 4 to 5 years and OBC category gets a relaxation of 2 to 3 years, the relaxation is also different according to different states.
What is the selection process for the post of Tehsildar
If you want to become a Tehsildar, then you should know that how the government recruits the posts of Tehsildar, that is, what is the selection process for the post of Tehsildar, let me tell you that the post of Tehsildar is a very prestigious post and its selection The process is quite difficult even the selection process of Tehsildar has been kept same as UPSC exam.
1. First Stage Screening Test
Friends, in the first phase, a screening test is taken, whoever applies for the post, first of all, the applicant has to go through the screening test, it is also called the screening test in English, whichever candidate is successfully produced in this examination, he/she will have to Only selected for the main examination.
2. Phase II Main Examination
All the candidates who qualify the test they are called for the main exam. This exam is considered to be the toughest exam. It requires a lot of hard work and guidance of a good person to clear the exam. If you want to clear the main exam. If you want, let me tell you that this is a UPSC level exam and to crack it, you should start preparing with Bachelor’s degree.
3. Phase III Interview
Whoever qualifies the main examination has to go through the third stage, in the third stage the person is interviewed, which we also call the interview in English, it is also very difficult as soon as the person engraves the second stage, then he is interviewed. is called for. The performance of a person is seen in the interview, in this, gestures matter more than knowledge, this interview is also very difficult and you need to prepare well.
What is the salary of Tehsildar
Friends, the post of Tehsildar is a prestigious post, the salary of Tehsildar ranges from 60 thousand to ₹ 150,000 a month, apart from the salary, many other types of bonus are also given to the Tehsildar by the government. The Tehsildar is given a wide range of facilities which include apartments and vehicle facilities for living.
Even the Tehsildar gets dearness allowance and expenses for the education of children, the Tehsildar is also given separate money for medical expenses.
What is the main function of Tehsildar
Friends, Tehsildar has many types of work in the main tehsil of the district, Tehsildar has to do many types of work, so it is very difficult to tell about all, but the list of main work of Tehsildar is given below.
- It is the job of the Tehsildar to listen to the matters related to the land and resolve the disputes.
- It is the task of the Tehsildar to audit all the work done by the Patwari.
- The records related to the land also have to do many types of work.
- It is the Tehsildar that ensures that the villagers do not face any problem in getting information related to their land.
- Income certificate, caste certificate and residential card are not valid without the signature of Tehsildar.
- If the crop is damaged due to any natural calamity, then it is also the job of the Tehsildar to pass its compensation.
Apart from this, many other types of work are dealt with by the Tehsildar and Tehsildar also has many types of powers which he can exercise from time to time.
How to prepare to become a Tehsildar
Friends, if you want to become a Tehsildar, then you have to prepare well for it, if you have started preparing to become a Tehsildar from class XII, then it will be best for you, but even if you are doing a bachelor’s degree, you still have enough. Time is left.
Below I have given some points by which you can make the preparation of Tehsildar easy.
- You should start studies with a good strategy, so you have to make a time table, make a time table and follow that time table.
- As I told you that this exam is like some UPSC exam, so by paying attention here that you need to read current affairs the most.
- Even if you are interested in general knowledge, then it would be best for you to prepare for Tehsildar because questions related to general knowledge are also asked a lot here.
- You have to make a mind set of reading newspaper daily so that your general knowledge will also be strong and will also help a lot in current affairs.
- You will be able to download Tehsildar’s old exam papers online easily, solve at least 5 years old exam papers and get a good hold on them.
- Go through your syllabus properly and buy and study a separate book for each subject.
- If you do not want to prepare for Tehsildar by staying at home, then enroll in a state in time.
- There are many coaching classes that will prepare you for the special Tehsildar, because the coaching class has the background of studies, so in that environment you will be better prepared.
In this article, we saw how to become a Tehsildar , how did you like the recruitment process, I hope you liked this article and understood the given information correctly. Here we have told you how to become a Tehsildar, what should be your qualification to become a Tehsildar and have also given complete information about age limit and eligibility. I hope you have liked the information, if you have not understood anything or you have any question left, then you can feel free to ask by commenting .