Haryana Unorganized Workers Assistance Scheme Registration | poorpreg.haryana.gov.in Registration Form | Unorganized Workers Assistance Scheme Application | Shramik Sahayata Yojana In Hindi
In the time of corona virus infection, many schemes have been started by the central and state government. In this sequence, Haryana Unorganized Shramik Sahayata Yojana has been started for daily wage workers, rag pickers, rickshaw pullers and people working in the unorganized sector . Through this scheme, assistance will be given to all those laborers of the state who have lost their jobs due to corona epidemic, along with this, assistance amount up to Rs 4,000 per month will be provided to the working citizens under this scheme. With this amount given under Shramik Sahayata Yojana Haryana , he will be able to maintain his family. Through this article, we will share information about the Unorganized Workers’ Assistance Scheme Haryana online application, eligibility and required documents.
Haryana Shramik Sahayata Yojana Registration
At present, there is a situation of lock down in view of corona virus infection in almost every country including India. In this situation the daily wage laborers are facing difficulties in maintaining their families. In view of the increasing cases of corona virus in India, restrictions have been extended by various states for some more time. In such a situation, the Haryana government has decided to provide financial help to the laborers of the state, under this, unorganized labor assistance to the daily wage workers, rag pickers, rickshaw pullers, restaurant workers, security guards and other daily wage workers in the state. The scheme will provide assistance under Haryana . All those workers who want to take advantage of Haryana Shramik Sahayata Yojana have to register themselves under this scheme.
Overview of Haryana Shramik Sahayata Yojana
|scheme name||Haryana Unorganized Workers Assistance Scheme|
|initiated||by labor development department|
|the gain||Rs 4000 assistance to workers|
|category||Haryana Government Schemes|
Objective of Unorganized Workers Assistance Scheme Haryana
The main objective of starting the Haryana Unorganized Shramik Sahayata Yojana by the Haryana State Government is that all the laborers affected due to this corona virus epidemic will be given assistance, and the benefit of this scheme will be given by the state government to all those people who are working in the unorganized sectors. This type of work is done by daily wage workers, rag pickers, unorganized workers, rickshaw pullers, security guards, restaurant workers and category workers, labor citizens etc. This scheme has been implemented in the entire state to provide the benefit of financial assistance amount to the citizens of the economically weaker section during this pandemic. Due to no work available with the labor citizens at the time of lock down, their daily routine work has been badly affected. Help will be provided to the beneficiary labor citizens through Haryana Shramik Sahayata Yojana,
labor assistance poorpreg.haryana.gov.in portal
The Haryana government had announced to provide free ration to the poor families of the state. In this sequence, in the event of the extension of the lock-down period till May 3 due to Corona virus, the Haryana Government has started the “ Haryana Unorganized Shramik Sahayata Yojana ”. Under this scheme, the state government has announced a financial assistance of Rs 4000 every month to the workers of the unorganized sector and all the eligible citizens are invited to apply for factory labor, rickshaw wheel, auto chalk, restaurant labor, and other laborers etc. Here we are providing you information about the process of registration under this scheme.
Benefits and Features of Haryana Unorganized Workers Assistance Scheme
- Haryana Government’s initiative Shramik Sahayata Yojana will benefit all the workers working in the unorganized sectors.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of four thousand rupees will be provided to the workers on monthly basis.
- If a laborer becomes a victim of corona while working, then the entire cost of his treatment will be provided under the scheme.
- Also, in the event of death, an assistance amount of ten lakh rupees will be provided to the labor citizens through the Haryana Shramik Sahayata Yojana.
- All working class citizens like daily wage laborers, rag pickers, daily wage workers, rickshaw pullers and other types of work can get the benefit of this scheme.
- To all the working class citizens registered in the scheme, the assistance amount from this scheme will be transferred to their bank account.
- For any kind of assistance related to this scheme, a toll free number has also been issued by the Haryana government for the labor citizens.
- Citizens can contact on this number for any problem. Toll Free Number (1100)
Eligibility Criteria of Haryana Shramik Sahayata Yojana
To take advantage of the Haryana Shramik Sahayata Yojana launched through the Haryana government, you have to compulsorily fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
- Only the permanent residents of Haryana working in the unorganized sector can take advantage of this scheme.
- Only workers above 18 years and below 60 years of age can take advantage of this scheme.
- Only such workers who have an account in the bank, the amount of financial assistance will be provided in their bank account.
- The benefits of this scheme can be availed only by the workers of the unorganized sector, permanent residents of Haryana.
- income certificate
- bank account information
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- Address proof
- age certificate
Process to register in Haryana Unorganized Workers Assistance Scheme _
Under the Haryana Shramik Sahayata Yojana started for the laborers of the unorganized sectors through the Haryana Government, you have to follow the given steps to get the financial assistance being given by the government.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the scheme. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of “ Download Physical Form ”. You have to click on this option.
- After you click on the option PDF copy of Haryana Unorganized Shramik Sahayata Yojana Application Form will open in front of you, now it has to be downloaded.
- After downloading this PDF copy, you have to enter all the information asked in the application form like name, father’s name, aadhaar number and residence address.
- After this, you have to attach all the necessary documents with the form and submit it to the government official as per your convenience, as per your convenience.
- After submitting the application form, you will have to login yourself to the website by clicking on the Login button. On the homepage of the website, the right and login button is given.
- In this way your online registration will be completed under the Shramik Sahayata Yojana started by the Haryana Government.
Haryana Unorganized Shramik Sahayata Yojana Payment Status Check Process _ _
You can easily check Unorganized Shramik Sahayata Yojana Haryana Payment Status by the given steps. For this you have to follow the given steps.
- First of all you have to go to the official website . After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of “ Verify Payment Status ”. You have to click on this option, after which a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter your Aadhar number. After this you click on the Check Payment Status button.
- Now all the information related to the Haryana Unorganized Shramik Sahayata Yojana payment status will appear in front of you.
Toll Free Number
In this article, you have been given step-wise information for the registration of the Unorganized Shramik Sahayata Yojana. If you are still facing any problem in registering then you can contact on toll free helpline number 1100. You can get the solution of your problem on this helpline number. You can also get information about the persons registered so far by clicking on the Saral Call Center Registration option given in the website .