Hello friends, today we are going to tell you about DSP Kaise Bane and will tell you about DSP Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, DSP Full Form etc in details so that you can easily understand the whole process of becoming a DSP. If you want to become a dsp, then this article of ours is going to be very useful for you because today we are going to tell you complete information about it in this article.
DSP Full Form
Today every youth’s first choice is to become a police officer, but if it is about becoming a deputy superintendent of police, then the passion increases even more as you know that there are many posts in the police line from constable to IG but in this DSP. The post is very big and powerful, a DPS has many rights and at the same time it is also a respectable job, today we are going to give you complete information about it.
DSP Kaise Bane – Educational Qualification
To become a deputy superintendent of police, you have to fulfill its educational qualifications, for this it is mandatory for the candidates to pass graduation from any recognized university.
Age Limit To Become Deputy Superintendent Of Police
For the post of Deputy Superintendent, different age limit has been kept for all the categories.
- General – 21 years to 30 years
- OBC – 21 years to 33 years
- ST/ST – 21 years to 35 years
Physical Qualification To Become Deputy Superintendent Of Police
To become a deputy superintendent, along with the physical health of the candidates, it is necessary to have some physical qualifications.
Male – 168 cms.
Female – 155 cms.
Male – 84 cms.
Police Deputy Superintendent Selection Process
To become a Deputy Superintendent of Police, the application is issued by UPSC – Union Public Services Commission and for this the State Civil Service Examination examination is conducted and in this 3 types of selection process have been kept, on the basis of which the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police is selected. Huh.
1. Preliminary Exam – Preliminary Exam
After applying, this is the first stage in which all the applied candidates can participate in this examination.
2. Main Exam – Main Exam
After passing the preliminary examination, this is the second stage, only those candidates can participate in this examination who have been declared successful in the preliminary examination and this is the final written examination to become a deputy superintendent of police.
On passing the written examination, you will be called for an interview in which some officers will answer some questions from you and on the basis of your performance in that you are given marks.
How To Prepare For DSP
1. For the preparation of DSP, first of all, you should read the questions of the previous session thoroughly, this will give you more and more information for the preparation of DSP.
2. Make your GK general knowledge strong because most of the questions are related to GK. For this read the newspaper daily.
3. Maintain physical fitness, keep doing yoga, running etc. daily, this will keep you physically fit.
4. Make contact with such people who want to come in this field like you, get information from them.
5. Keep your only goal that you have to become a DSP, after that start preparing for it.
6. Do not lose courage only after getting failure because many times failure is also found in it.
7. Prepare for it with full hard work and dedication.
Apart from this, there are many other ways by which you can prepare well for its exam and it is very necessary to have hard work and dedication to pass its exam.
Calculation – We hope that you must have liked the information given by us and how to become a DSP Police Officer and if you want to ask any question related to this, then you can comment us and if you like the information. Please also share this on social media so that other people can also get information about it.