How To Change Gmail Password How To Change Password Of Email Id From Mobile
How to Change Gmail Password or Change Email ID Password? As we all well know that Gmail is the most popular and reliable email service. This is a free service provided by Google. Here anyone can create their email id for free . About 95% of the people in this whole world use gmail.
Today we are going to tell you about Gmail Ka Password Kaise Change Kare. If you also want to change the password of Google for some reason, then this post can prove to be very helpful for you. Talking about Gmail, it is the most used email ID in the world.
Let us tell you that it was launched by Google in the year 2004, although when it was created, it was used only by Google officials. But later it was launched for everyone, since then it has become a very popular email id, although many big companies like yahoo mail and outlook are working to compete with it but now most of the users are from gmail .
Why is it necessary to change Gmail password?
Many of us too will have almost one gmail account. And we also store a lot of important emails in this gmail account. And due to its popularity, hackers around the world keep an eye on it.
Because hacking the inbox of gmail subscriber with weak password becomes very easy for them. Hackers are always on the lookout for such gmail users. Those who keep very weak password in their email id.
Apart from this, if you also have a very strong gmail password. And do not change it every 3 or 6 months. Even then there is every possibility of your gmail account being hacked by hackers.
So I am suggesting you, that we should always change the password every three or six months to keep our gmail account safe.
But if you ever feel that someone has tampered with your account, then you should change the Gmail password of your account immediately.
That’s why the password should always be changed. If you do not know how to change gmail password. So no problem, in this post I will guide you step by step how to change the password of your email id?
How to Change Gmail Password on Desktop
- To change Gmail password on desktop, first you need to login to your Gmail account with your Google account. For this go to Gmail.com and login there.
- Now you will see an icon of user profile pic on the top right corner of the window. When you click on it, a popup will open in front of you. Some options will appear in this.
- In this you click on the button of google account. For example you can see in the above image.
- Doing so will take you to a new window of account settings. Where you will get many account related options. All you have to do is click on the Sign-in & Security link here.
- Now in this Sign-in & Security you have to select the password button. As shown in the image below. If you changed the Gmail password last time, it will also tell you the date.
- This is a direct link to change the password of the account. Here gmail will ask you to re-enter the current password for security reasons. After entering the password, you click on the next button.
- After that it will take you to a new page. Where you can set a new password in your Gmail account. You will have to enter the new password twice here, after that click on the change password button.
So in this way you can change your Gmail password on desktop. But if you are using gmail mobile app. And also want to change your Gmail password from the mobile app, then follow the steps given below.
how to change gmail password from mobile
But if you use Gmail on your Android phone. And want to change the password of Gmail from there , then you can change the Password of Gmail very easily with the help of this step.
- To change Gmail password in Android mobile, first of all, you have to make sure that the Gmail account for which you want to change the password. That Gmail account should be added to your mobile.
- After that, go to the Settings of your Android device.
- Now scroll down till you see the option of account & sync . Then tap on it.
- This will give you a list of all the apps and accounts that are logged in on your mobile.
- so click on google in this list. Because in this you have to change the password of Gmail .
- If you have created more than one account of Google in your mobile, then you have to select only that account. The Gmail whose password is to be changed.
- Now here you will see many tabs. Scroll down until you see the Security option. Here you click on the Password option.
- Now enter the current Gmail password for authorizing it.
- Next, just enter the new Gmail password you want to set. You will also get a notification about this from Google. Here you have to click on the Yes button.
So that’s all you have to do to change Gmail password from Android mobile.
Finally – Change Gmail Password
By following the above steps, you can easily change the password of Gmail through desktop or smartphone. And also keep in mind that if you want to keep your email inbox safe, then always change the password in 10 -12 weeks. Friends, how did you like this post, do tell in the comment box below.