Bihar Apna Khata:-There is good news for the people of Bihar related to the land of Bihar. Bihar government has launched an official website of Bihar Bhulekh lrc.bih.nic.in for works related to Revenue and Land Reforms Department . Through this portal, all the people of Bihar can get their Bhulekh map, Jamabandi, Khasra, Khatauni.can be checked through online process. Earlier, people had to go to the tehsil for information related to land, due to which people had to face many problems. Keeping this problem in mind, the Government of Bihar has started this portal.
Beneficiaries can also take out the photocopy print of Bhu-Naksha, Apna Khata and Jamabandi copy through this portal. Under the scheme of Bihar revenue and land reform, you will be able to get information related to your land in an easy way under the website. The central government and the state government are trying to do all their work online, the Bihar government has also made all the records related to the land online.
Bihar Land, Bhulekh (Bihar Apna Khata Land Records)
The Revenue and Land Reforms Portal has been established by the State Government under the Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department. Through this portal, you can see the details of your land or farm through online process. You will get the information of Bhulekh from your tehsil near the Patwari. There will be many benefits to the beneficiaries through the online portal, we keep seeing that there is a lot of rush in government offices to get their documents or to make any kind of improvement in them, people are facing such problems. Had to do Now through this portal all the facilities will be available to the people sitting at home. Along with this, the beneficiaries will get this information free of cost, for this the Revenue and Land Reforms Department has released the official website .has been issued. In this, all types of information related to land will be made available. Common citizens can also get their land information from this portal.
Bihar Land Bhulekh – Apna Khata
Here we are going to provide you important information related to Bihar Bhulekh, Khasra Khatauni . You can see through the table given below –
|article name||Bihar Land-Bhulekh -Bihar Apna Khata|
|beneficiary||resident of bihar|
|initiated||by Bihar State Government|
|Objectives and Benefits|
Providing information related to land online to the people of the state .
|Department||Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department|
|mobile app||download from here|
Information related to Bihar Admission Rejection
To get information about Bihar admission rejection, you have to go to the official website of land reform.
- For admission rejection information, you have to visit the official website of Revenue and Land Reforms Department , lrc.bih.nic.in.
- If you are a new user then you have to register first.
- After registering now you have to create your account and login.
- If you have an account then follow the instructions given below
1-First you have to enter your email
2-Now you have to enter your password
3-After entering the password you have to enter the security code in the security code.
4- Now finally you have to click in the login option
5- Under this your registration process will be completed.
Services available in Bihar Land Record Portal
The following services related to the state’s land have been made available in the Bihar Land Records Portal.
- view your account
- View Jamabandi
- Jamabandi Register Khasra Wise Details
- Online Admission Reject LPC Application
- Admission Rejected Application Status
Bihar Land, Bhulekh (Land Records)
Information related to Bihar Bhulekh Bhulekh has been provided to you here through this essay. Bihar residents, who want to take advantage of this scheme, can get information related to revenue and land reforms by visiting the official website of this scheme . You can easily see the information related to your land through the online process under this portal. Bhulekh is known by different names in different places such as: Jamabandi, land records, land details, farm papers, farm map, accountEtcetera. Through the Revenue Department, a special portal has been launched to provide the residents of Bihar state with the information of all the important details related to the land sitting at home. The common citizens will now get their land information under the online system.
Bihar Apna Khata Land Record Online Services
- For information related to land in Bihar, the state government has organized an online portal, now the owner of the land can check the records related to his land online through this scheme.
- First of all, the beneficiary has to check the details related to the land under the link http://lrc.bih.nic.in/RoR.aspx
- After clicking on the link, a new page will open in your screen, under which the map of Bihar Bhulekh will be in front of you. Now you have to select your district.
- After making the above selection, you have to fill the Khasra number of your land, your name, father’s name, after filling all the information, you have to click in the search button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, under which you can see the map of Bihar Land Bhulekh.
- Now you can easily save the details of your Bhoomi Bhulekh map in your mobile or computer.
Benefits and Purposes of Bihar Online Bhumi-Bhulekh Records
- Citizens will not need to go anywhere to get Bhulekh details.
- Bihar Online Bhoomi-Bhulekh Record is a means to make the details of Bhulekh available to the citizens, under which they can get the land records without any hassle.
- Bihar residents will not have to face any problem through the online portal, they can take advantage of this scheme sitting at home. This will save both time and money.
- An important step has been taken by the government to protect the people from fraud, through this portal, accurate information will be provided to the people. Now no one can cheat anyone.
- Under the website, information will be provided in the Bihar Bhulekh land record, the owner of the land, Khasra number, land classification, tehsil, village lessee’s name, etc.
- You can take the print out of Bhulekh through online.
- Now people will not have to face any kind of problems through the scheme. Nor will any officer or patwari have to pay any bribe, now all the people of Bihar have got rid of all these problems.
- Under this scheme, fraudulent activities have now been curbed.
- Earlier, by making fake documents, people used to get some other land in their name and used to silence the Patwari or any officer by giving bribe, but now a lot has changed under this scheme.
- Under the scheme, you will now be able to get the information of the real owner.
- People will get the land map for free through the website
- Apart from the website, the government has released another website dlrs.bihar.gov.in in which all types of information related to the survey are available. Contains all the forms used in the survey.
How to check Bihar Apna Khata (Jamabandi, Khasra Number Land Records)?
- Firstly visit the official website of Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department .
- Now here the map of Bihar will appear in the home page, select your district in it. As shown in the picture below.
- Now the map of the district will open on the next page and the details of total zone, mauja, account holder, account, measles will also come in it.
- Now here you have to choose your zone.
- Now a page like this will appear on your screen, in this a list of fun related to your area will come, choose your village from it.
- Also, on this page in front of you, you will have the option to see according to all the accounts of Mauza, see by measles number or see by the name of the account holder.
- After selecting any one option, you have to click on the option to search account. Now you will see your name, account number and account statistics related to Khasra number, here now you have to click on the right record.
- Now you will get the information related to your account, now you can print it and save it.
How to see Bihar Bhulekh Khasra-Khatauni copy online?
Those candidates who want to see Bihar Bhulekh Khasra-Khatauni Nakal online , they can see Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni by following the steps mentioned by us. These steps are as follows –
The beneficiary will first have to visit the official website of Bihar Bhoomi Bhulekh, now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the option to view the Jamabandi register. Now you have to click on this option. Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you will see a map, now you have to select the district in it, after that you will also have to select the circle, now the next page will open in front of you.
- After the above information, you can get the information of measles number, ryot’s name, father’s name along with the information of the map.
Apna Khata Bhu Naksha Bihar
- The beneficiary has to visit the official website of Bhulekh Bihar . After visiting, the home page will open in front of you.
- Now here you have to enter the information related to the district like sub-district, circle etc.
- Now you have to select the plot number and click on the option of map report, you can get the information related to the land.
- Now you can also get information related to land by entering the option of ROR.
Procedure to know Land Tribunal Token Status
- For the information about the Land Tribunal Token Status, you have to visit the official website of Revenue and Land Reforms.
- Home page will open in your screen.
- After the home page is opened, you have to enter on the link of Land Tribunal
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Now on the new page you have to enter on the option of token status .
- Now a new window will open in your screen.
- On the window, you have to enter the token number and click on the search option.
- Your screen will now get information related to token status.
Land Tribunal Case Status (Bihar Apna Khata)
- To know the Land Tribunal token status, you have to go to the official website of Revenue and Bhulekh .
- Now the home page will open in front of you
- On the home page, you have to enter on the link of Land Tribunal .
- After entering the link a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option of Case Status .
How to download Bihar Land Record mobile app?
Here we are going to tell you about the process of downloading the Bihar Khasra Khatauni Mobile App to the applicants. You can follow these steps to download Bihar Land Record Mobile App .
- The beneficiary citizens of Bihar state can easily download the Bihar Land Records Mobile App through their phone’s Play Store app or with the help of the link given below.
- Download Bihar Khasra Khatauni Mobile App from here.
- After clicking on the link, the next page will open in your screen. In this page click on Install option.
- After that this app will be downloaded in your mobile automatically.
- Through this mobile app, citizens can get information about their land related details.
Questions / Answers related to Bihar-Apna-Khata
Bihar Bhulekh Bihar-Apna-Khata portal has been launched by whom?
The Bihar Bhulekh portal has been launched by the State Government of Bihar to provide details of Bhulekh related information to the citizens.
Can all citizens present in the state get land details using Bhulekh mobile app?
Yes, under the state government, a mobile app has also been launched to make the details related to Bhulekh more easily available to the citizens, with the help of which they will be able to get all the information under their mobile phone itself.
What is the benefit of Bihar Bhulekh Yojana?
The advantage of Bihar Bhulekh Yojana is that you can get the information related to your land through online medium.
How the citizens of the state can get the benefit of Bihar land, Bhulekh map, Jamabandi, Khasra number?
With the help of the portal, citizens of the state can now get all types of information related to their land in online mode.
What is the main objective of launching the state government portal?
The main objective of launching the portal is that the citizens of the state will no longer need to visit any government office to get the information related to their land.
Which portal has been launched to check Bihar land?
The Revenue and Land Reforms Department portal has been launched to check Bihar land?
Is the information related to the land made available on the Revenue and Land Reforms Department portal?
Yes, only land related information has been made available in the portal.
What is the meaning of inscription?
Bhulekh means information related to land.
What will the beneficiary need to do to take the benefit of Bhulekh?
To take advantage of Bhulekh, it is necessary to get the beneficiary registered.
Citizens of the state can contact the helpline number given below to get complaint or any information related to Bihar land.
Department of Revenue and Land Reforms, Government of Bihar
Old Secretariat, Bailey Road, Patna – 8000015
Helpline No. 18003456215
Email ID -email@example.com