What is the Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao program? , When was the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao program started? , Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Poster | Beti bachao beti padhao (BBBP) Scheme in English 2022 |
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao campaign was launched by the Prime Minister of the country, Narendra Modi on 22 January 2015. Through this scheme by the central government, to spread awareness about the negative attitude in the society towards daughters and to make the future better and implement all the schemes for their welfare. In this episode, some schemes have been started by the government for the daughters.
Often you must have seen that if you have searched on the Internet about the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Program 2022, then you will get information about the Sukanya Yojana in the article. What is the purpose of this scheme, how can you take advantage of it. Apart from this, in this article, we will tell you about the campaign being run by the government for the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme.
- Beti bachao beti padhao (BBBP) 2022
- Beti Padhao-Beti Bachao (Bpbb) – 2022
- Beti bachao beti padhao (BBBP) Overview 2022
- What is the Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao program?
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme New Update – 2022
Beti bachao beti padhao (BBBP) 2022
In today’s article, we will tell in detail about Beti Bachao Baati Padhao. Daughters are the pride of the family, region and country, today daughters do all those things which men can do. Whether it is to drive a fighter plane, or any difficult task.
Daughters are playing equal participation in every field. But still due to lack of awareness in some areas of the society, they do not get the rights which they should get, they are discriminated against. To remove this discrimination in some areas of the society, awareness campaigns are run by the government from time to time for this. One such campaign is Beti Bachao Abhiyan. So let’s talk about it.
Beti Padhao-Beti Bachao (Bpbb) – 2022
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao (BBBP) has been implemented by the government by dividing it into three groups. first level parent
- The first group includes parents through the school.
- In the second group, doctors, nursing, hospital and in-laws have been included.
- Whereas in the third group, its promotion and dissemination have been mainly kept. In which officials, political activists, self-help groups, media, NGOs etc. have been included.
Beti bachao beti padhao (BBBP) Overview 2022
|scheme name||Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme.|
|Department Name||Joint campaign of Ministry of Women and Child Development, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Family Welfare and Ministry of Human Resource Development.|
|who started||Prime Minister Narendra Modi.|
|when did it start||22 January 2015|
|Official website||beti bachao beti padhao|
|Purpose||Ending gender discrimination of daughters |
and ensuring education and ensuring participation in society etc.
What is the Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao program?
Friends, the sex ratio (number of females per thousand males) in India has always been a serious problem. The main reason for this is that girls are not seen in the society with the way boys are seen. Sometimes there have been incidents of termination of girls in the womb itself. The child sex ratio (918/1000) in India has been the lowest ever as per the 2011 census.
This is the reason why the government has to come forward in this and girls are not less than boys in the society. A campaign was launched to spread awareness about girls in the society. Under this program by the government, serious problems like killing of girls in the womb and discrimination against girls after birth are to be removed. This scheme is being jointly run by the four ministries of the Central Government, Ministry of Women and Child Development, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Family Welfare and Ministry of Human Resource Development.
When was Beti Padhao Beti Bachao Yojana (BBBP) started?
Beti bachao beti padhao was started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 22 January 2015 from Panipat, Haryana . While launching the scheme, he said that let us all celebrate the festival of girl child. We should be proud of our daughters just like our sons. I request all the citizens of the country to plant 5 trees on the birthday of the daughter.
Significantly, Jayanagar village has been adopted by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This scheme was started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi from this village of Panipat. Beti bachao beti padhao posters were put up by the government in order to make the society aware of daughters.
Key Points of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- BBBP was implemented by the government in a phased manner. In the first phase, it was implemented by the government in 100 districts.
- Beti bachao beti padhao posters are also issued by the government from time to time to make them aware of the rights of daughters , which are shown through different mediums. With this, awareness can be spread about girls in the society.
- Among the selected districts, there were 87 districts in 23 states whose sex ratio was less than the national sex ratio.
- And special attention was given in 8 such districts of 8 states where the birth rate of girls had decreased.
- The government also selected 5 such districts, which can be presented as an example (model).
- Very good results were seen in these five districts. There has been a significant increase in the sex ratio in these districts.
- In the next phase, 61 such districts were selected by the government out of 11 states where the sex ratio was 918/1000.
Objectives of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao (BBBP)
- Beti bachao beti padhao yojana is a scheme started by the government only to spread awareness in the society. Under which there is no direct economic benefit.
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao program aims to end the discriminatory attitude towards girls by the government.
- In Beti Bachao Beti Padhao, 5 saplings are to be promoted by the government for tree plantation on the birth anniversary of daughters.
- Special attention should be paid to the education of girls. So that no daughter remains illiterate.
- Making girls responsible in the society and ensuring their participation.
- To end gender discrimination in the society towards daughters.
- To protect girls from exploitation and to make them aware of right and wrong.
Schemes launched under Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
BBBP scheme is not directly related to any money or other deposits. In this, the main objective of the government is to create awareness about girls in the society. But indirectly other schemes have been brought under BBBP, through which some savings are motivated for the future of daughters. Some of such major schemes are given below.
- The government wants that when the daughter is born, her parents should deposit something in the name of the daughter from that time. Which will be useful for their future studies or marriage. Only then , keeping in mind the Beti bachao beti padhao scheme, the government has brought some schemes. In which if the parents make some savings for the future of the daughter, then they get a good return (money received on completion of the time period).
- Among these schemes, Sukanya Samriddhi, Ladli Laxmi Yojana, Balika Samridhi Yojana, and Dhanalakshmi Yojana are prominent. Out of all these schemes, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana has been brought by the government keeping in mind the BBBP scheme. Under this, the account of a girl from 0 to 10 years old is opened in it. Money is deposited monthly or annually for a total of 14 years. For more information about Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, you can click here.
Documents Required for BBBP Deposit Schemes
Keeping in mind that the future of the daughters should be safe, their education should be completed, and they should not be victim of any discrimination, the government has started special deposit schemes for the future of the daughters. Some special schemes have been started by the government to encourage the parents to deposit for beti ke bhavishy .
Some of these schemes are as follows, such as Sukanya Samriddhi, Ladli Laxmi Yojana, Balika Samridhi Yojana, and Dhanalakshmi Yojana have been started. To open an account under these schemes, you can open it by visiting the nearest bank and post office. For which you (parents) will need the following documents.
- You must have Aadhar card.
- Copy of PAN card.
- Latest Photograph.
- Active mobile number.
- Voter ID card.
- ID issued by government department
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme New Update – 2022
The ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ scheme was launched by the government on January 22, 2015. But recently a latest report of the Women’s Empowerment Committee has come about this scheme. It was said in this report that the money released by the government was not used properly. The committee expressed its dismay, and said that 80 per cent of the funds released under the scheme were spent only on its advertisement.
The committee was chaired by Heena Vijayakumar, BJP MP from Maharashtra. Recently this report has been presented in the Lok Sabha. It was told in the report that a total of 848 crores were approved under the scheme from inception till 2019-20. And in the financial year 2021-21, Rs 622.48 crore was released by the central government to the states for this scheme.
Apply for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme?
If you want to apply for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao yojana, then you can take advantage of it by following the process given below.
- To take advantage of the bbbp scheme, you must first visit the official website of the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India.
- On the home page, click on the Women Empowerment Scheme option.
- After clicking on the Women Empowerment Scheme option, a new page will appear in front of you.
- On the new page, you will get detailed information about all the new campaigns and schemes related to Beti Bachao Beti Padhao.
- Here you will get the complete advertisement. Advertisement has been made available in both Hindi and English languages. You can take advantage of the scheme by studying it thoroughly.
Helpline Number / Toll Free Number
We have tried to provide you all the important information about Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme. But still, if you are facing problem in understanding it, then you can get information by contacting the toll free / helpline number and email id given below.
When was the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme launched?
Beti bachao beti padhao (BBBP) was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 22 January 2015.