Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Apply | Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Registration | ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Form | Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Benefits, Eligibility
As you all know that unemployment rate is increasing in our country. Especially due to the Corona period, many people are losing their jobs. Keeping this in mind, Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana has been started by Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana through this article . Like what is Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana?, its purpose, benefits, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get information related to Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana, then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
What is Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana?
Under Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana , all those employees who work in organized sectors, if they lose their jobs, then in this situation they are provided financial assistance for 24 months by ESIC. All those employees who are insured under ESIC can avail this scheme. This financial assistance will be provided to them according to their salary. Whose information we will give you in this article. The financial assistance provided by ESIC will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana New Update
The benefits given under this scheme have been extended till June 30 and relaxation in terms and conditions has been provided under this scheme for people who have lost their jobs due to Corona period. Earlier, unemployed people used to get 25 percent of the salary under this scheme, but now it has been reduced to 50 percent. Earlier, under this scheme, one had to apply within 90 days of leaving the job, which has now been reduced to 30 days. This exemption will be applicable from January 1, 2021, which will last till June 30, 2021. Keep in mind that you will not be able to take advantage of this scheme if your job has been lost due to any wrongdoing, personal reasons or any legal action.
To take advantage of this scheme, you have to link your Aadhar card with your bank account. Under this scheme, 15 days after the approval of the application, the amount of benefit will be transferred to your bank account. Earlier, the amount of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana used to come in the account of employers, which will now come directly into the account of the employee.
The term of Atal Bimit Yojana has been extended till June 2022.
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana was launched to provide unemployment allowance to the insured persons at 50% salary for 3 months. The benefit of this scheme can be availed by unemployed citizens who have lost their jobs due to some reason. The scheme is operated through the Employees State Insurance Corporation. Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana was launched on 1st July 2018 for 2 years. On 10 September 2021, it has been decided to extend the period of this scheme for another one year.
- Now the benefit of this scheme will be provided till June 2022. This decision was taken in the 185th meeting of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation. This meeting was held under the chairmanship of Union Labor and Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav.
- Since the launch of this scheme, 43299 beneficiaries have been benefited in the period up to March 18, 2021. For which an amount of Rs 57.18 crore has been spent by the government.
Key Highlights of ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
|what is the article about||Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana|
|Who launched the scheme||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|purpose of the article||To provide financial assistance to unemployed workers.|
|Official website||click here|
|Scheme available or not||Available|
Changes made due to the Corona period
As we told you that under the Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana , if an insured person loses his job, he will be provided financial assistance. This financial assistance was earlier 25% of the salary. Which has been increased to 50% of the salary. Earlier, financial assistance was provided within 90 days of job loss. Which has now been reduced to 30 days. And earlier this amount used to come to the old employer and pass from the employer to the employee. Now this amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s account through ESIC. All these changes have been made in view of the corona virus infection in India. Due to which many people have lost their jobs and they are facing financial crisis.
Purpose of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to those people of organized sector who have become unemployed due to some reason. Through this scheme the financial condition of the unemployed employees will improve. And he will be able to find job according to his qualification. Along with this, in case of unemployment, he will be able to support his family financially.
How long will this change last?
Let us tell you that the eligibility conditions in this scheme have been relaxed by ESIC due to Corona period. This deal will run from 24 March 2020 to 31 December 2020. After this, between January 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021, it will be decided whether to continue the relaxation or end it on the basis of demand and need.
Who can avail the benefit of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana?
The benefit of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana can be availed only by the person who is insured for a minimum period of 2 years. And the insured must have worked for at least 78 days before becoming unemployed. If a person does not fulfill these two conditions then he will not be able to take advantage of ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana . At least 35 lakh employees will get benefit through this scheme.
Who will not be able to take advantage of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana ?
- The person who has been removed from the company due to any reason will not be able to take advantage of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana.
- If a criminal case has been registered against any person, then he too will not be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- Interested retirees will also not be able to take advantage of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana.
- All those people who have already taken the benefit of this scheme will not be able to take advantage of this scheme again.
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Scheme
ESIC has also approved the proposal of reimbursement of Rs.10 per person to the employees to encourage Aadhaar seeding of workers and their family members in the ESI Corporation database. This will restrict multiple registrations of the same Insured Persons. ESIC maintains that loss of employment does not mean loss of income. ESIC pays monthly cash amount for a period of 24 months in case of permanent disablement due to involuntary loss of employment or non-employment injury.
Benefits and Features of ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
- Financial assistance will be provided to all those employees who have become unemployed through Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana.
- The scheme is administered by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
- All organized sector employees are covered under Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana .
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed by the employees only once.
- If the employee is fired due to any reason then he cannot avail the benefit of the scheme.
- Financial assistance will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory for the beneficiary to be insured for at least 2 years.
- ESIC has increased the funeral expenses to be paid on the death of the Life Assured from the present Rs.10,000 to Rs.15,000.
- The claim period under ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana has been reduced from 90 days to 30 days.
- In the event of unemployment, earlier the financial assistance was 25% of the salary, which has been increased to 50%.
- 35 lakh employees will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- If a person has taken willing retirement, you will not be able to take advantage of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana.
Eligibility of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
- To apply under this scheme, it is mandatory for a person to be unemployed.
- The insured must be in insurable employment for a minimum period of two years.
- The Life Assured should not have contributed less than 78 days during each of the preceding four periods.
- Contribution in respect thereof must be paid or payable by the employer.
- The contingency of unemployment should not result in any punishment for misconduct or redundancy or voluntary retirement.
- Aadhaar and Bank Account of the Insured Person should be linked with the Insured Person Data Aadhaar.
- If the IP is working for more than one employer and is covered under the ESI scheme, he will be treated as unemployed only while he is unemployed with all the employers.
- The applicant should not avail any similar benefit admissible under the provisions of any other Act.
- IP will be eligible for medical benefit as he is availing this relief under the Act.
Claim Process under Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
EIC Corporation’s Atal Bimit Vyakti Yojana provides cash compensation to the insured persons in the event of unemployment. At present, under this scheme, 50% of the average earning of the insured is paid in case of unemployment for a maximum period of 90 days, subject to certain contribution conditions. It was brought to the notice of ESIC that in some cases employers have removed their employees from the rolls after a few months of termination of service. The SI contribution for these employees was also recorded in the system by the employers during this period. The insurance scheme as a relief is available only in case of unemployment of the insured persons and the employees terminated from service under this scheme are ineligible for relief.
State wise details of claims and payments made under Atal Bimit Yojana
|State/Union Territory||total claims received||accepted claims||sanctioned amount|
|Jammu and Kashmir||260||165||1480306|
|A state in Eastern India||653||466||5259276|
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana . If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contact on toll free number or via email. The email and toll free numbers are as follows.
- Toll Free Number- 1800112526
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org