134A Form Online Haryana 134a-hr.in Private School Free Admission: From 25 February 2022 to 05 March 2022 , the 134 A form will be filled online. We will first update every news related to this form here on www.cessind.org website. You must fill the form before the last date. Start your paper preparation at home. The paper is to be held on March 18, 2022 from 12 to 3 pm . Click here to read Sample Papers of 134 a ( Year 2022 – 23 ) to read specially designed sample papers for passing the paper .
- 134A Form Online Haryana
- 134A Form Online Last Date, Exam Date
- Important Exam Dates: Classes 1st to 8th, and 9th to 12th
- Eligibility for 134a Admission
- 134a Form Documents Required
- 134a Form Free Admission in Private School Haryana
- RTE Haryana: Quota or Number of Seats
- Instructions to fill the form
- Dhara 134a Education Rule in Hindi PDF
- Registration for School Admission
134A Form Online Haryana
Now you can also download 134A Solved Paper Answer Key . To know the result of 134a, a link of the result has been given in a table in this article, you can know the result by clicking there.
The Education Department has started the work of giving exam centers of 134a. The registration number received while filling the admission form will be its roll number/admit card . No separate roll number will be issued. The paper will be offline instead of online.
For the 134A Exam Center , the Education Department has released the list of schools in which this examination will be held in every city. Download list. ( 134A School List )
For the 134A exam, the government has given a detailed guideline for the students appearing for the paper . You can read and download the detailed guidelines by clicking here .
Those going to give paper of 134a must carry these documents with them
1. Print out of the application form i.e. copy of the registration form.
2. An ID that must have the child’s photo and name. You can carry Aadhar card or school ID card.
3. Pencil or blue ball pen.
134a Admission dates have been changed again. This site has been changed due to non-operation. Now you can fill the form till 24th November. The point of stay by the court on the admission process is baseless. Admission process is going on continuously. The government itself has confirmed this by issuing a letter. Fill your form and complete the required documents. You read this post completely for all the necessary papers.
Revised Admission Schedule 2022:
134A Form Online Last Date, Exam Date
The complete information for the test has been given below:-
|Name of the Exam / Assessment||Entrance Test 34a Admission in Private School|
|Mode of Application||Click to Apply Online|
|Application Start Date||25 February 2022|
|134a Form Online Last Date 2022-23||5 March 2022|
|134a Form Exam Date 2022-23||18 March 2022|
|Exam Date for Govt School Students||No Exam for Govt School Students|
|Classes||2nd to 12th|
|Income Limit||Not more than 2 lakhs Rupees Annually (EWS or BPL)|
|Fees for 1st to 8th Class||Free / No fee|
|Fees for 9th to 12th Class||Equal to Govt School Fees|
|Quota or Number of Sears||10% of their Entry level Class|
|Students can study in the School||Up to the Highest Class of that school|
|Entrance Test for Next Class||No (If student study in the same school)|
|Entrance Test for Next Class||Yes (If the student wants to change the school)|
|Click to Check Syllabus||134a Paper Syllabus 2022|
|134a Result 2022-23||134a Result|
Important Exam Dates: Classes 1st to 8th, and 9th to 12th
Students who wish to take admission in private school for 1st to 12th class can take the benefit of this rule. The Directorate of School Education Haryana has issued the schedule of admission. It has released the schedule for classes 1st to 8th and 9th to 12th (9th, 10th, 11th, 12th) differently.
The school list can be seen on the department’s website. The Department will declare the result after conducting the exam. You can check here 134 A online result for 2022.
Eligibility for 134a Admission
- Only those students who are currently studying in a school in Haryana are eligible to take admission in Haryana under 134a. The student should have a valid SRN number.
- To take admission, it is necessary to take SLC or school leaving certificate from the previous school.
- The annual income of the family should be less than Rs 2 lakh per annum. Income tax filers are not eligible to fill this form.
- Proof for EWS: Income certificate from Tehsildar (income certificate is valid for 1 year from the date of issue)
an affidavit of income from class 1 magistrate valid at the time of admission.
Valid BPL Ration Card for students from Below Poverty Line (BPL) families
134a Form Documents Required
The following documents are required for taking admission under 134-a section (Free admission in private school):-
Birth Certificate (Any one of the following)
- Aadhar Card
- Birth certificate
- Anganwadi Records
- Hospital / Midwife / Auxiliary Nurse Register Record
- Affidavit of date of birth by parents
ID proof of parent or guardian (any one of the following )
- Aadhar Card
- pan card voter id
- passport driving license
Address proof (any one of the following)
- electricity bill
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- rent agreement
Students can select a total of 15 schools, 10 schools within the residence block and 5 outside the residence block.
- For detailed information about the required documents, read this article 134a Form Documents Required
134a Form Free Admission in Private School Haryana
This form is for those students who are poor. They are categorized as EWS or economically weaker sections. The government of Haryana has made a policy for these EWS students. According to this policy the students can take admission in any private school of the state free of cost.
Form 134 is related to rule 134a. This rule deals with the admission of BPL students and EWS students in private schools. Here BPL stands for people who are living below the poverty line and EWS stands for Economical Weaker Sections. (EWS- A family whose total annual income is not more than 2 lacs rupee.)
If a student is able to get admission to a private school, the students need not pay school fees. They will get an education free of cost. The school shall charge a fee from these students at the rate as charged in Government schools.
And after the implementation of the RTE Act, there are no fees for the students who study in class from 1st to 8th in the Government Schools. As a result, the student who takes admission in private school can get admission free of cost. That’s why we know this as the term free admission in private schools.
For your help, we have made a video of the information required to take admission under this rule. You can watch that too if you want. The video is given below. And you can also confirm this news yourself by seeing the official letter.
RTE Haryana: Quota or Number of Seats
According to the “Right to Education Act” schools have to admit 10% of children in their entry-level class. This 10 % of students are those students who are economically weaker or lie below the poverty line. These BPL children will be provided free education by the private school.
All private schools have to admit 10% of children from weaker sections and disadvantaged groups from their neighborhoods for free education.
If a student is able to get admission under this rule, he need not appear for the entrance test/exam next year. He will get his education in this school up to the school’s highest class. (See official letter)
134 A Form Online Download 2022-23
To fill the form online, download PDF format by Clicking Here. After downloading this form you are advised to read the rules and instructions carefully. It will help you to avoid your form being rejected.
Free Admission in Private School in Haryana
The schedule for admission in class 1st under the RTE act 2009 has been announced. You can submit your application form very soon. The written exam will be held on as per the schedule given above.
If any school fails to comply with the 134-A Rules of Haryana, recognition of that school may be withdrawn by the department under the relevant rules.
BPL Card School Admission Form: BPL cardholder parents can also admit their children to private schools. They do not have to pay fees for admission to that school. This provision is made under section 134A of Haryana School Education Rules 2003 thereafter amended in 2013.
You can download the complete rules by clicking on the relevant links below.
- A Pdf copy of rules (2003)
- A Pdf copy of rules amended in 2013
Here are the detailed instructions for having admission to a private school under the above-mentioned Haryana School Education Rules 2003, amended in 2013.
If any person has any complaint or grievance regarding free admission in private school in Haryana, he can complain before the district-level committee or block-level committee.
Instructions to fill the form
Instructions for registering students
- Visit Guardian 13a’s website.
- When the website opens, click on Registration and click on Student Registration.
- When the registration form opens, fill the correct information in the form carefully.
- You will get the registration number on your given mobile number, which will be useful at the time of allotment.
- Fill all the details and click on “Save and Next” button.
- After filling all the information click on “Submit” button.
- It is mandatory to fill in the fields marked with star *
Dhara 134a Education Rule in Hindi PDF
This is a policy implemented by the Haryana government. This form is for poor children to get free education. These children are considered under the EWS category. EWS stands for Economically Weaker Sections. An EWS family is one whose annual income is less than Rs 2 lakh. Under Rule 134a, BPL students or EWS students can also get free admission in private schools.
How much fee will have to be paid for studying in private school? If the child is successful in taking admission in a private school, then he does not have to pay school fees from class 1st to 8th. Many schools take money for transport fees, annual charges, activity charges, uniform charges, etc. It depends on the respect of the school people. For class 9th to 12th the fee charged in government school cannot be exceeded.
You can find out more by reading the letter issued in 2013 . This letter is related to BPL Card School Admission Form.
According to the Right to Education Act, every private school is required to enroll 10% of the students in the entry-level class. Entry-level Class means the class from which that school starts or the smallest class in the school. These 10% children are from poor, low-income or disadvantaged neighbourhoods. If a child gets admission under this rule once in a private school, then he does not have to give entrance test/exam again next year for the next class.
He can study in the same school for free till the highest class of the school. But if he wants to change school for the next class or next year then he has to re-appear for the entrance exam. You can see the official eligibility about it from here. ( See official letter ) This time in 2022 the forms are being filled online only. If you still want to see offline form then click here download PDF format (134A Form Online Download)
To download these Rule in Hindi PDF click here.
Important questions asked by parents on section 134a and their answers:-
- Question: Any school in my habitation (Grampanchayat / Para / Mohalalla / Area) is not showing in the list?Answer: There is no school in your chosen area for the selected class. For more details contact your Nodal Officer.
- Q : We do not have the birth certificate of the child?Answer: Parents or guardians should apply for the birth certificate of the child and the certificate will be required at the time of admission in the school.
- Question : The child does not have a disability certificate?Answer: Get the certificate of disability as soon as possible by filling the form for the certificate of disability (by applying to the concerned department) and fill the application before the last date.
- Question : Identity card information (with parent/guardian’s name and photo)Aadhaar Card
Voter ID Card
- Question : Information about proof of address:Aadhar Card
- Question: The student has been registered, now what will have to be done after this?Answer: After filling the application, keep the registration number received through SMS safe. After school allotment, you will receive SMS in which the name of the school will be written. After that, by going to the given school, you can take admission by submitting all the necessary documents.
- Question: On getting admission under this rule, how much fee will have to be paid in the school?Answer: According to this rule, the student who gets admission has to pay the fees equal to the fees taken in the government school. If the Right to Education rules are implemented in Haryana, the student from 1 to 8 does not have to pay any fees. Similarly, the student admitted in private school will not have to pay any fee from class 1 to 8, the fee will be reimbursed to the school by the government.
- Question: GOVT. When will a child studying in school be considered qualified?Answer: If the child is from a government school, then he/she should have an average of minimum 55% aggregate marks in the previous class, and minimum 50% marks in the last 3 assessment tests (Monthly Tests).
- Question: When will a child studying in private school be considered qualified?If the child is from a private school, he/she will have to appear for an evaluation test conducted by the department and secure a minimum 55% marks in it.
Registration for School Admission
- Take his SRN (Student Registration Number) and result from the child’s school
- Visit the website of the department http://schooleducationharyana.gov.in
- Go to Online Application Open “ Online Application Forms ”
- Click on 134A
- Read the instructions carefully
- Click on Student Registration
- Fill the given details, the school is to be filled online
If the seat remains vacant in the school after the first released result list, then the 2nd list will be issued. The same was done last time. Its complete details are as follows:-
- Whose girls school instead of co-education,
- Other boards in place of CBSE,
- CBSE board in place of other board,
- residential instead of non-residential,
- English medium instead of Hindi medium,
- Hindi medium has been chosen instead of English medium.
- OR Marks and class have been entered wrong.
- Apart from this, some students were allotted school in the second part of the first phase but they did not get admission due to re-run, they will also be included in the second phase.
View official letter here
U Dise Code Every school has an 11 digit code, this is the u dise code. If your school has a Dise code, then you must enter this code. If the school code is not there then you can only enter the name of the school.
SRN Number: This is a 10 digit number. It can be found from the school where the child is studying. If not available, then click here on SRN Number Haryana for more information about it .
If your child has never had an SRN number for whatever reason, then you can use zero 0 10 times instead.
Paper Style : This paper is of 60 marks. The stipulated time for this is 2 hours.
Fees: Class 1 to 8 is free.
Monthly fee from 9 to 10 is Rs.25.
The monthly fee for class 11 and 12 is Rs 50.
The monthly fee for class 11 and 12 science and commerce is Rs 75.
Exam Date: The exam date is announced online. You can also find out from the BEO / DEO office of your city.
How to get schools: Under this rule, students studying in private schools have to take an entrance exam to take admission. The more marks obtained in the entrance examination, then the merit is made accordingly. On getting more marks, the preferred school filled in the form is found.
A child studying in a government school is not required to take an entrance exam.
Will the examination have to be given every year: Under this rule, once admission is done in a school, the child can study in that school for all the further classes without fees and without entrance examination. But if the child wants to change school in the next class, then he has to take the entrance test again.
The site made for applying gets damaged quite often, due to which the admission process gets stalled. If the admission process is stalled due to lack of department, then you can be given more time to apply,
The last date for the 134A form online 2022-2023 will be declared soon. If you have any question on Free Admission in Private School in Haryana, then you ask in the comment box below, we will help you completely. You can also join our whatsapp group for more information. Click to join Whatsapp group 134A Whatsapp Group .