10 lines on Holi :- Holi is the main festival of Hindus celebrated since ancient times. On the day of Holi, everyone celebrates with great pomp by applying colors to each other. Holi is celebrated every year in the month of March (Phagun). In the year 2022, Holi will be celebrated on 19th March. Holi is celebrated along with India in other countries like Canada, Nepal etc. On Holi festival, people go to their relatives’ houses with colors and sweets. And Holi is celebrated with water and colours .
On the day of Holi , all the employees and students get two days off. In this, Holika Dahan is done on the first day in which all people make Holika of wood and clothes, after which Holika is worshipped and then a fire is set on Holika. Holika Dahan is considered a symbol of eradicating evil. On the second day everyone wakes up early and prepares different dishes in their homes and eats them. Other information related to Holi is being given through the article. 10 lines on Holi are given in the article below.
Important information about Holi
Many festivals are celebrated in the country of India. In which a very important festival is “Holi” . Holi is a festival celebrated in the month of Phagun, after which the spring season arrives. Holi is also known by different names in different states of the country like Fagua, Dhulendi etc. 10 lines on Holi are being given below through the article . Essays and lines related to Holi are also asked in the examination. All those information is being given in the article.
|article name||Holi festival|
|name of festival||Holi|
|Choti Holi||March 18|
|big holi 2022||March 19|
10 lines on holi
- Holi is the main festival of Hindus which is celebrated every year with great pomp.
- On the day of Holi, all the people go to their relatives’ house and apply color on each other.
- Every year Holi is celebrated in the month of Phagun (March).
- On the day of Holi, people prepare different dishes in their homes.
- All government employees and students are given two days off for Holi.
- Holika Dahan is considered a symbol of eradicating evil.
- Every year on the first day of Holi, Holika Dahan is done on the full moon night.
- The festival of Holi is celebrated in India and other countries as well.
- On the day of Holi, everyone forgets their enmity and celebrates Holi happily.
- Everyone should use Gulal on the day of Holi.
10 lines on Holi in English
- Holi is also called the festival of colours.
- Holi is one of the major festivals of India.
- Holi is celebrated every year with great pomp, dance, songs and colours.
- Every year there is a holiday of two days in Holi.
- The symbol of Holi is the victory of good over evil.
- On the first day of Holi, Holika Dahan is done on the full moon day.
- On the day of Holi, everyone gathers and has fun.
- This festival is celebrated in the memory of Prahlad.
- Holi is celebrated in the month of March.
- Apart from Hindus, people of other religions also celebrate Holi.
- On the day of Holi, dishes like Gujiya, Ghevar, Barfi etc. are prepared in all the houses.
10 lines on holi questions and their answers
On which day will Holi be celebrated in this year (2022)?
In the year 2022, the festival of Holi will be celebrated on March 19.
How many days off is given for Holi?
Two days leave is given for Holi.
How should we use colors on the day of Holi?
Everyone should use colors without chemicals on Holi.
What are the things we have to keep in mind on Holi?
While celebrating Holi, people should keep some things in mind, the list of which is given below.
Not everyone should use glass colors while celebrating Holi.
Do not hit water filled balloons and atomizers on the vehicles moving on the road. This may cause an accident.
Protect your eyes while playing Holi and use glasses while applying colors Do
not drive vehicles after consuming alcohol on the day of Holi
How is Holi celebrated in different states in India?
Holi is celebrated in different ways in different states in India such as – Dhulendi Holi in Haryana, Dol Purnima in Bengal, Tamasha Holi in Rajasthan, Bhagoria Holi in Madhya Pradesh, Hola Mohalla fair in Punjab, Rangpanchami in Maharashtra. etc. are famous in this.
Which dishes are prepared on the occasion of Holi?
On Holi, everyone cooks Gujiya, sweets, etc. in their homes.